Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Getting To Know The Traveling Junkies

Hi! I’m Kristina, wife to Cody and mom to Mackenzie my boo bear who is 10, Chase my Bagheera and Austin my bean head, my 7 year old twins. I love being a wife and mother….. My grandmother was always doing crafts of some sort and of course I was right by her side making them with her. Now that I’m grown and have kids of my own, I have found myself making crafts for them. I have always dreamed of using my creative talents to start my own business.

Hi! I'm Chelle, wife to Geoff, who I happen to think is the most wonderful man in the world. I am a blessed mother of two fabulous boys, Grant (9) and Jakob (6). I have always loved making crafts and putting my own unique spin on them. I finally have the faith to take a chance and start a business. Not only am I doing what I love but, I love what I'm doing. That's a true blessing!

Kristina and I met when we were know it all teenagers! We both have decided to take a leap of faith and turn our passion into our career's. Kristina created A Little 2 Sassy and has asked me to join in partnership with her. I was thrilled and honored to have the opportunity to share this journey with her. So here we are today with A Little 2 Sassy. Kristina's daughter Mackenzie, is our inspiration behind the hair bows. A Little 2 Sassy specializes in all types of Hair Bows, Accessories, Jewelry, flip flops, and Home Decor. Even mom's deserve to be A Little 2 Sassy! We have teamed up together to open a shop in Montgomery, Texas and to start traveling all over to various craft shows. We are known as the Traveling Junkies bringing you A Little 2 Sassy.


XOXO
The Traveling Junkies

1 comment:

Karen said...

You two gals are very talented and quite creative! I look forward to doing business with you in the future! Love that Scentsy chic...