Wednesday, October 5, 2011

First Fall project for 2011

Fall is in the air and I have a list a mile long of fall projects I want to make, so I have been crafting my booty off..... and that makes me SMILE !!!!
My husaband and I love going to a flea market not far from our home, you can find all kinds of good stuff for really CHEAP prices. I bought everything to make this wreath at the flea market. The wreath cost me 3.00 the flowers cost me 4.00 and the sign in the middle of the wreath cost me 2.00 for a whopping total of 9.00 WHAT A DEAL .....

Before I got a hold of it !!!!!!

and the after..... so what do you think?? I love the way it turned out. My porch will be fully decorated soon and I will share those pictures with you all soon. Hope you enjoyed














-Happy Fall Ya'll- Kristina -

I'm sharing this project over at these awesome blogs, check them out..


Halloween Party

No comments: