Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Beef Stroganoff- CROCKPOT MEAL

If you can't tell I am all about my Crockpot, I love it. I just recently purchased one that has 4 different settings (4 hrs/6hrs/8hrs/10hrs). I found mine at Target and it was only like 35.00. My husband and I are away from our house for about 13 hours a day and in my old crockpot I would burn everything. I'm glad to say I havn't runied a dinner yet in the new one!! I love coming home and supper is already cooked, it's GREAT o and the house smells wonderful toooo !!

So Here's what's cooking for Dinner tonight.

Beef Stroganoff-
(found at thecrockstar.blogspot.com)

2 pounds cubed stew meat
2 cans Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
1 small onion diced
4 tabls of Worcestershire
1/2 cup of water
8 oz of cream cheese
couple of dashes of Garlic Salt 

In the slow cooker stir in all the ingredients, except the Meat AND the Cream Cheese. Once combined add the meat and mix together.

Cook on Low for 8 hours. Cut up the cream cheese into cubes just before serving and turn crockpot on high. Stir the cream cheese in until all combined. You might have to put the lid back on and leave for 10 minutes.

Serve over egg noodles.

Hope you enjoy

-Kristina

No comments: